How It Works
In a Nutshell
- Different hospitals pay
different prices for all the products they purchase.
- We have 20 years of experience in dealing with many product companies
and we know how far most companies will go when lowering the price of
- Streamline becomes the
consultant and price negotiator for the hospital.
- Streamline uses its confidential and proprietary database that enables
customers to get the best products at the best prices.
- Streamline will deal directly
with the vendor, enabling hospitals to receive the benefit of corporate
- Streamline has a plan to
increase employees’ (End-user) compliance efficiently.
Starting the Process
- Enter into a confidentiality
agreement and a fee savings agreement.
- A hospital need only supply
a current price list for items purchased.
- Brief meeting with Purchasing
Department to review data.
- The 1 year period will
start when we begin the discount.